Our Returns Policy
We always want you to feel positive about your Modibodi experience, and that’s why we offer:
● a one-off 60-day trial period for new customers who want to try selected Modibodi products for the first time; and
● an extended returns policy of 30 days for selected other products.
These returns rights are in addition to your usual Statutory Rights summarised in this policy. Please read this returns policy carefully as it contains important terms relating to your purchase. These terms cover:
- FIRST TIME CUSTOMER - 60 DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL FOR QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
- OUR 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
- PRODUCT EXCLUSION LIST
- SALE ITEMS
- GIFT CARDS
- RETURNING YOUR PRODUCTS TO US
- COOLING OFF PERIOD - YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- FAULTY PRODUCTS - YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
1. FIRST TIME CUSTOMER - 60 DAY RISK-FREE TRIAL FOR QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
We want to offer new customers the opportunity to see what Modibodi has to offer. That is why we offer first-time customers of selected Modibodi products a 60-day risk-free trial for one product purchased in their first order with Modibodi.
We are so confident about our products, we are happy for you to test them for up to 60 days. If during that time you are unsatisfied with the product, we will refund or credit you in full (excluding delivery costs), and you can keep the item!
Check you qualify:
● This is the first time you have purchased from Modibodi.
● You purchased a qualifying product. (see point 3 below for exclusions).
● You can get a refund for one qualifying product. If you purchase a bundle pack, you may only claim a refund for one opened and used qualifying product under the 60 day risk-free trial (the rest of the bundle is not covered by the 60-day trial, however, you may be entitled to return them using the other return options listed below).
● It has been less than 60 days since you received the product.
● You will pay for the return of the item should we request the item to be returned.
To claim your 60 Day Risk Free Trial, please use our 60 Day Risk-Free Trial Request Form.
2. OUTSIDE OUR 1ST TIME CUSTOMER OFFER: OUR 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY FOR QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
For all unused qualifying products (except sale items), Modibodi offers an extended returns period of 30 days, where you can return an item for exchange or credit for any reason. This does not affect your statutory rights to obtain a refund as further explained in the Cooling Off Period section below.
Check you qualify:
● The product is new, unused and unopened. This is for hygiene reasons.
● It is a qualifying product (this is any product that is not on the Non-Qualifying Products List below).
● It has been less than 30 days since you received the product.
● The product was not bought on sale or through clearance.
● You will pay for the return of the item.
3. NON-QUALIFYING PRODUCTS LIST
Products excluded from the 60-day risk free trial and 30 day returns include:
● Most accessories including but not limited to: Washbags, Laundry Bags, Hair, Face, Body and Home Items
● Reusable Nappies and Nappy inserts/liners and toddler pants
● Clothing: Pyjamas, Activewear, Dancewear, Bras, Maternity Cami-Bra.
Any product that does not appear on the above exclusion list is a Qualifying Product.
4. NON-QUALIFYING PRODUCTS AND SALE ITEMS
For all unused sale items and those items listed on the Non-Qualifying Products List, you have 14 days to return, free of standard national shipping costs, in accordance with your statutory rights.
After 14 days, these products cannot be returned or refunded, except if they are not of satisfactory quality (see Section 8 below).
5. GIFT CARDS
You have the right to cancel all or part of your gift card order at any time up to 14 calendar days after your purchase date, provided none of the balance has been spent. If you have spent some of the balance, you or the recipient will no longer be entitled to cancel and therefore no refund will be provided.
6. RETURNING YOUR PRODUCTS TO US
Please post your products to us or use our online returns portal, accessible through your online account. You will be responsible for standard return shipping costs unless the product is faulty, not fit for purpose, or does not match its description where we will be responsible for the return shipping costs (see section 9 below).
We recommend that you use a tracked postal service and retain evidence of posting as Modibodi cannot be held responsible for any lost or missing parcels and should the item not be received, we will not be able to provide you with a refund or credit.
You may also use the model cancellation form but this is not obligatory.
All approved refunds will be made within 14 business days of you returning the product or us accepting your 60-day risk-free trial claim. You will be refunded for the total amount of the returned products and the standard shipping charges via your original payment method.
8. COOLING OFF PERIOD – YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
The returns policy above is additional to and does not limit your statutory rights.
Under the French Consumer Code, you always have the right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the product.
The product must be in a new and unused condition.
To claim your return, please use our returns portal.
9. FAULTY PRODUCTS – YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
We strive to offer you the products in the best condition; however, if you find your product is faulty, not fit for purpose, or does not match its description, you have the following statutory rights in addition to the above Modibodi commercial policy:
● Within 24 months of delivery/purchase of the product, you may claim a refund, repair or replacement.
● Repair or replacement will take place within a period of 30 days and you may return us the product by post, and we will pay the cost of shipping. Where (i) repair or replacement is not possible, (ii) the repair or replacement does not resolve the fault, or (iii) repair or replacement would involve disproportionate costs for us, you are entitled to a refund.
● In addition, if repair or replacement does not resolve the fault, we may make a deduction from any refund for fair use..
If you believe your product is faulty, please contact our Customer Experience team at email@example.com so we can assess, investigate, and resolve this issue for you. Please provide them with the following information:
- Your order number;
- The name of the affected item(s);
- The batch number of each item (located on the garment care label); and
- A photo of the fault/s OR a description as to how the product is not fit for purpose or does not match the description.
Our Customer Experience team may require you to send back your products for inspection, and we will bear the costs of the return if we agree that an item is faulty, so please keep your receipt. Please do not post any faulty items back to us before our Customer Experience team advises you to do so.