Welcome to the next evolution of underwear... absorbent underwear!
Designed to absorb periods, bladder leaks, discharge, sweat or any fluid - they look and feel just like normal underwear but they have a thin (only 3mm!) absorbent lining. You wear them, they absorb and then rinse, wash and repeat.
We offer the perfect fit with styles and absorbencies for all occasions (from Moisture-Wicking to Maxi absorbency that can hold up to 50mls!) and designs to fit all shapes and sizes starting from size 04 to 26. We use premium fabrics for the perfect feel, and we use patent pending technology in the lining to keep you dry, fresh and protected.
Here's how to care for them:
Modibodi underwear is machine washable. Preferably a gentle cold machine wash and hang to dry.
- Rinse straight after use and until water runs clear
- Use a laundry bag to wash your Modibodi garments. Natural fibres wash well, but don’t like zippers!
- No fabric softeners and strong detergents eg. stain removers. It breaks down the hi-tech function of our garments and also reduces the durability of the fabrics and trims, so they won’t last as long
- Hang/line dry - best to dry them inside out with the lining facing the sun to speed up the process.
- Once dry, store your Modibodi garments in a dry laundry bag for extra protection (just like your winter jumpers) - as they are made from natural fibres such as wool, little nasty bugs such as silverfish do like to take a bite!
With these care tips, your Modibodi garment will last up to 100 washes! If worn for periods, that's up to 100 periods!
Have more questions?