Join The Modibodi Team
You must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to apply for these roles.
Please send a cover letter with why you want to work with us along with your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the below roles.
Modibodi's mission is to create better lives for people all over the world through apparel that is innovative, protective, and supportive. Most importantly, we are in the business of building a business that leaves the world a better place by making a positive social impact on both humanity and our environment.
We continue to lead the leak-proof apparel category through our rapid growth and expansion on a global level.
To match our corporate culture, you are...
- Someone who acts on ideas with a sense of urgency
- An excellent communicator with an open mind
- Driven to over-perform
- Seeking to be challenged and for your work to have an impact
- Self-actualised, can quickly work out what’s working and what requires improvement
- Solutions focused, resourceful and innovative
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team focused and respectful
Current Positions Available:
Title: E Commerce Executive
Required: Full time + Hybrid
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the eCommerce Director and Manager, as well as the business at large through driving strategy and execution brand’s global websites. Additionally, driving own brand promotional activity, onsite merchandising, project management and strong involvement in onsite UX/UI round out this key role, all to drive site conversion and revenue.
This role will best suit someone who is passionate about eCommerce, hungry to learn, and loves being challenged to reach their potential. The successful candidate will be supported and mentored by the team, making this a great opportunity for someone who wants to jumpstart their digital career.
The successful candidate will be exposed to the wider business workings, with opportunities to learn more about operations, customer service, marketing & brand, and inventory planning. Working across multiple platforms, this role will be pivotal in streamlining communication between departments and both maintaining and optimising our online experience.
This role will build and drive the eCommerce strategy for Modibodi in partnership with the eCommerce Director and Manager, be accountable for the onsite performance across all platforms and driving best in class user experience. Your acquisition strategy will jointly focus on driving traffic to our ecommerce store fronts. You will bring a mix of commercial acumen, analytical rigour, creativity and an optimisation approach to ignite the brands digital footprint on an international scale – the perfect balance of a big-picture thinker and a laser-focused executer.
- Oversee initiatives aimed at increasing traffic, driving customer engagement and conversion;
- Analyse and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards and relevant business tools;
- Understanding of performance marketing, including customer acquisition, lead generation, retention and loyalty. Using the USPs of the brand and product lines to leverage activity.
- Keeping up to date with consumer and technology trends for ongoing improvements.
- Troubleshooting ecommerce issues and work with stakeholders to resolve effectively, minimising impact to trade.
- Ensure accuracy of content, copy and product information at all times across all sites in conjunction with the Ecommerce Team
- Ownership of product releases & campaign launches on site from end to end alongside Ecommerce Team
- Strategy and implementation of the digital roadmap in conjunction with the Ecommerce Team
- Ensure best practice for SEO and CRO implemented by agencies and internal business units
- Ensure Digital Marketing remits are optimised on site for the best customer journey including Performance Media and CRM landing pages
- Custodian and Maintenance of Shopify
- Onsite merchandising that is optimised for performance and conversion
- Ensure promotional campaigns are optimised on site to drive revenue and campaign objectives ensure the best customer journey possible.
- Reviewing privacy and legal policies to ensure the business is operating according to GDPR and region related privacy regulations- verify their accuracy.
- Management of the homepage, and placement of website content updating imagery, content, messaging aligned to business performance or tactics; effectively and accurately representing the brand values.
- Optimising product imagery/videos, banners, merchandising, inventory, prices, bundles, cross-selling, up-selling and categorisation.
- Explore opportunities to increase traffic to the website while adhering to brand values;
- Lead change and continuous improvement programs across the customer database, integrations, and tools;
- Oversee key website improvements that support the overarching brand image and business growth strategy;
- Strive to achieve KPI benchmarks;
- Implementation of SEO function and resource supporting the SEO agency;
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, & functionality and customer offerings;
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies;
- Monitor sales, stock and gross margin reports by category & fit for review
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in eCommerce in an eCommerce business; demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Shopify experience essential
- CRM platform experience highly regarded
- Experience in multi-region sites highly regarded
- An elementary understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager with the ability to pull out key data sets
- Working knowledge of conversion tactics, driving traffic and revenue
- Confident in communicating with agency partners as required
- Intermediate understanding of analytics relevant to ecommerce
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Team player; ability to work seamlessly with partners across various departments, including Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and IT
- Natural problem solver with a strong interest in systems and understanding how things work
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Be innovative, resourceful and adaptable
- Customer and solutions focused
- Agency management experience highly regarded
- Analytical thinking: Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information
- Have a strong understanding of brand and tone of voice to uphold standards throughout the online customer experience
- Be forward-thinking, working on present-day strategy as well as preparing for the rapidly evolving future of eCommerce
- Technical knowledge and understanding of eCommerce platforms and eCommerce plugins
- Demonstrated experience in developing online strategy and implementing provided roadmaps
- Relevant cross-functional experience (marketing, digital agency, advertising, project management).
An added bonus if you have...
- Strong Excel experience
- Basic code skills
- Marketplace platform experience
- SEO exposure
Please send a cover letter with why you want to work with us along with your resume/cv to email@example.com to apply for the relevant role. You must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to apply for these roles.